Scott separated from Bezos in 2019 over claims of infidelity with news anchor, Lauren Sanchez.
The couple ended their 27 years marriage with Scott getting $38 billion.
She now worth more than $57.5 billion, according to Forbes.
The woman handed all her interests in Washington Post and Blue Origin as well as the 75 percent stock in Amazon stock to Bezoz prior to their divorce.
Although Scott has committed most of her wealth to philanthropy after giving out about $5.8 billion so far, she remains the highest-paid divorcee in the world.
The couple announced their divorce this month and had begun their settlement proceedings.
Melinda received $2.4 billion worth of shares from her estranged husband on May 3.
- Imo poly graduating student apologises over comment, claims she wanted to say ”Popsy” and not ”pu$$y”
- Naira Swap: Gunmen rob and shoot PoS Operator and three others in Bauchi
- Court remands Lagos auto dealer, IVD over d€ath of his wife, Bimbo
- Kenyan woman bites her father-in-law’s private parts after he attempted to settle fight between her and a friend
- ₦700,000 New Naira Notes Sold For ₦1m At Party -Whitemoney