Scott separated from Bezos in 2019 over claims of infidelity with news anchor, Lauren Sanchez.
The couple ended their 27 years marriage with Scott getting $38 billion.
She now worth more than $57.5 billion, according to Forbes.
The woman handed all her interests in Washington Post and Blue Origin as well as the 75 percent stock in Amazon stock to Bezoz prior to their divorce.
Although Scott has committed most of her wealth to philanthropy after giving out about $5.8 billion so far, she remains the highest-paid divorcee in the world.
The couple announced their divorce this month and had begun their settlement proceedings.
Melinda received $2.4 billion worth of shares from her estranged husband on May 3.
- Beauty disqualified from Bbnaija? See why (Video)
- Does Groovy Truly have Small Pen!s? Here is what he has to say.
- Fayose’s Aide, Lere Obeys Keyamo, Goes on His Knees, Begs ASUU to Call Off Strike
- “It is only in heaven that there will be no security breach at all” -Festus Keyamo
- Gunmen Abduct 14 Indian nationals in Ajaokuta LGA of Kogi state.