Connect with us


(Watch) how a Man and Cow was Electrocuted in Ghana



A man and his cow were reportedly electrocuted to death after a heavy downpour flooded parts of Accra, Ghana’s capital.
According to reports, the man and his cow were electrocuted to death after a wire from a high tension pole fell into a pool of water following the rain.

See also #Ghanamustgo Trends as Ghana shockingly exits AFCON 2021.

The man who had no idea of the impending danger, decided to use that route to escape the muddy path at the other side only to be killed instantly by the wire interacting with the water.

A man was heard saying in the viral video that a distress call has been placed to power authorities to come and fix the situation to void another disaster, but they are yet to respond.