This was announced in a statement titled, ‘Prophet TB Joshua – June 12th 1963 to June 5th 2021,’ issued on the verified Facebook page of his ministries on Sunday.
The cause of his death was not revealed. However, the statement said the clergyman spent his last moment on earth in the service of God.
“God has taken His servant Prophet TB Joshua home – as it should be by divine will. His last moments on earth were spent in the service of God. This is what he was born for, lived for and died for.
“Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.” – Amos 3:7
On Saturday 5th June 2021, Prophet TB Joshua spoke during the Emmanuel TV Partners Meeting: “Time for everything – time to come here for prayer and time to return home after the service.”
God has taken His servant Prophet TB Joshua home – as it should be by divine will. His last moments on earth were spent in the service of God. This is what he was born for, lived for and died for.
As Prophet TB Joshua says, “The greatest way to use life is to spend it on something that will outlive it”.
Prophet TB Joshua leaves a legacy of service and sacrifice to God’s Kingdom that is living for generations yet unborn.
The Synagogue, Church Of All Nations and Emmanuel TV Family appreciate your love, prayers and concern at this time and request a time of privacy for the family.
Here are Prophet TB Joshua’s last words: “Watch and pray.”
One life for Christ is all we have; one life for Christ is so dear.
- Soludo meets Nnamdi kanu, What Kanu told Soludo .
- “Anyone who kills a non-Muslim, who they have agreed to live peacefully with, will not smell the fragrance of Paradise for 40 years,” – Sheikh Gumi
- Blackout Challenge; How a 10-year-old girl died while attempting TikTok challenge.
- Jack-Rich, declares for Presidency,
- You value votes of Islamic extremists than lives of Nigerians – HURIWA slams Atiku