Rivers State Governor, Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, has disclosed plans to commission the 21.3km Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye Road Project in Etche Local Government Area in the State on Tuesday June 15.
This is according to press statement released by Paulinus Nsirim Commissioner for Information and Communications on June 14th, 2021.
For several decades, the people of Odufor-Akpoku-Umuoye in Etche Local Government Area were cut off from the rest of the State because their road was impassable.
All that is now history as Governor Nyesom Wike, has given the people of the area a new lease of life with the construction of a 21-kilometre road network with drainage at built up areas.
The road connects Rivers State with Imo State. It also links Omerelu, Apani and Omademe communities in Ikwerre Local Government Area.
It will be commissioned tomorrow, Tuesday, June 15, 2021 to signal a new dawn for the people of the area.
- Soludo meets Nnamdi kanu, What Kanu told Soludo .
- “Anyone who kills a non-Muslim, who they have agreed to live peacefully with, will not smell the fragrance of Paradise for 40 years,” – Sheikh Gumi
- Blackout Challenge; How a 10-year-old girl died while attempting TikTok challenge.
- Jack-Rich, declares for Presidency,
- You value votes of Islamic extremists than lives of Nigerians – HURIWA slams Atiku